What Does This Warranty Cover?
1) Cabinet boxes, doors, drawers, shelves, and
accessories that are manufactured and sold by Precision Cabinets & Trim to
be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for
2) Doors, Drawer Faces, and panel ends are guaranteed
not to warp or twist in excess of 3/16" of an inch. Anything less than
3/16" of an inch is not considered defective. A twist is measured by
placing the face of the door against a true plane surface.
3) Bamboo - Due to bamboo's unique characteristics and
the process by which Bamboo paneling and plywood products are manufactured,
there is a slightly increased risk of warping or twisting. Doors,
drawer faces, and panel ends made from Bamboo are guaranteed not to warp or
twist in excess of 1/4" of an inch. Anything less than 1/4" of an inch
is not considered a defect, but a natural characteristic of the wood type.
What is the Period of Coverage?
10 years from the date of purchase.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
1) Damage to or loss of cabinet(s) and/or parts due to
2) Damage due to misuse, abuse, improper storage,
neglect, improper installation by others or modifications made to the
cabinets in any way.
3) Wear or deterioration that may result from the
natural aging of wood or environmental exposure i.e. exposure to light and
humidity. Including, but not limited to, discoloration i.e. lightening or
darkening, expansion, contraction, and differences that may occur affecting
the color, stained or natural.
4) Any expenses involved in removing, shipping, or
reinstalling any cabinets, countertops, flooring or trim.
5) Any cabinet(s) not delivered by Precision Cabinets & Trim.
6) Any cabinet(s) not finished by Precision Cabinets & Trim.
How Do I Request Service?
our Customer Service Department Monday through Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm
PST at (925) 634-5552.
How Does State Law Relate To This Warranty?
1) Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty
lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
2) Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental
damages, so that the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Precision Cabinets & Trim reserves the right to change design,
specifications, and materials as conditions require and as improvements are
developed. The manufacturer has no obligation to incorporate such
changes into products previously manufactured.